I chose to take this class because I have always been interested in the different behaviors and interactions of people, and thought that taking a class studying specifically that would be right down my alley. I had wanted to take the class in high school but it never fit into my schedule and since it was listed in one of the options for one of my general education credits, I decided now was the perfect opportunity to take it.
As far as my favorite things go, all I can say is that I have always been far too indecisive to be able to pick a favorite anything. Today I have listened to Broken Bells, and currently Bob Dylan. The last movie I watched was Lucky Number Sleven. I have recently become a big hulu fan, and have been watching a lot of 30Rock, and 21 Jump Street. But, this summer I will be extricating most hobbies and dedicating all of my time to either finding a job, working in one that I find, or completing work for this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment